Monday, October 10, 2011

GETTING FUCKED UP ON A SATURDAY NIGHT BY: ZOMBIE ZANE

Hello Dead End Horror sheep that wear the same clothes everyday while trying to catch ghosts and funking up the room that you’re in. People notice ya know. 
Anyway, what a shitty last few days for your buddy Zombie Zane. My Yankees were ousted from the ALDS, and my New York Football Giants lost today in heartbreaking fashion. Needless to say, I’ve really taken it up the ass.

Well, another weekend has come and gone here at DEH. (Dead End Horror) and I gotta tell ya, Sasha and I are quite the worse for wear.  One word. HUNGOVER! I woke up this morning with a $20 taped to my forehead, my pants down around my ankles, and a sore ass. I think Sasha was up to her usual tricks again. As was I. Funny thing, she woke up the same way!

So enough about our drunken malfeasants and our sore ass-holes. Let me tell you what we got going on this week here at DEH. Wait, fleeting thought! Before I do that, I just wanna say I did watch the pilot of ‘American Horror Story’ this weekend. I read somewhere, (from one of our competitors) that it was as shocking as the movie, “The Human Centipede.” What the FUCK?? Not even close! The way this other dude was carrying on he made it sound like it was the most controversial thing he’d ever seen. Go back to horror school, get real, and shut the fuck up. Not shocking in the least.
Like big deal, they used some swear words, whatever. I mean it ain’t like I haven’t heard the word pussy, or cocksucker before. Now don’t get me wrong, it was a great first episode! I really did like it. I was pleasantly surprised. I give it a solid 4 out of 5. But as far as shock value, what the fuck ever. Nothing shocking here. Unless foul fucking language is shocking. But if you haven’t seen it, you for real need to look into it. Trust me, I’m a professional.

Now then, let me tell you what we got coming in the week ahead.  Sasha has got a couple of Halloween themed lists for ya. I think she’s gonna be talking about her favorite Halloween candy, some of her favorite Halloween movies, and the top 5 things she digs about Halloween. So you’ll wanna be checking back to see what she’s got on the slab.

As far as for me, I’ll be doing some more groovy tunes for you to listen to, and some more drink recipes cause I mean we all like to get drunk and do some fucked up shit, right? Umm, not sure what else I’ll throw in, but it’ll be good. I am after all the horror master. Or master of horror, or masturbator. In any case, you will be entertained.
I guess that’s all I got for you today. Be sure and check back as often as you like. What else do you gotta do? SO until then, take care, stay a-scared, and I am out! Peace peace and ghost busting in da’ hood grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment