Friday, August 12, 2011

ANOTHER DEAD FUCK BY: ZOMBIE 'FATS' ZANE

..."Good Weed, white wine. I come alive in the night-time." Not that we condone drug and alcohol use here at Dead End Horror. We wanna be role models for today’s youth. And the Bullshit meter keeps on rising! AND RISING!

Zombie ‘Fuckin’ Zane here once again. And once again coming to ya live and direct from the seven six one oh seven. For those who care, we are now officially back to football and I can’t wait to see how my New York Giants are gonna fare this year. I’m approaching the season with cautious optimism, it looks rather dicey for us I’m afraid. But this ain’t a sports blog and I DO tend to ramble. How ‘bout we do some horror, yes?

So like a couple days ago, I posted part one of my story, "Corpse Fucker." Which you may or may not have read. Anyway, I’m gonna go ahead and post the second and final part of this mini-opus. So enough foreplay. Let’s get to part dos of "Corpse Fucker."

PART 2 of Corpse Fucker... 

"Doctor Currier’s office. How can I help you this morning?" The jaunty voice on the other end of the line said. And why shouldn’t that voice be jaunty and full of pep? The woman attached to that voice didn’t have something wrong with her vagina. She wasn’t having a burning sensation, she wasn’t having something foreign oozing out of her. She was probably on top of the fucking world.

"Umm...Hi. My name is Nanette Banks and I need to see Dr. Currier as soon as possible."

Her crotch had started itching again. She knew better than to scratch it. She had learned that lesson yesterday. Learned it and learned it well. Yesterday she had scratched at it and by the evening the itching had been replaced with an icy-hot burn that pulsated from the inside out. It felt as is if she were getting reamed out by a baseball bat wrapped up in barbed wire.

And then, there was the mealy-gray gelatinous ooze that seeped out of her. Seeped out of her from down there. And it smelled rank and musty. The smell reminded her of spoiled Spaghettios with extra parm cheese. Her vagina had been turned into an Italian restaurant. She couldn’t even fathom what was wrong with her. All this had happened so suddenly. The itching had only started two days ago and it had rapidly progressed from there. She rushed to the bathroom and vomited.

What the fuck is happening to Nanette? I guess you’re gonna have to check back next week to see what’s what. I thought I was gonna do this in two parts, but due to editing, and my anal-retentiveness, I have just decided (on the fly) that I’m gonna milk this thing out a bit.
So until next time, take care, stay a-scared, and I am out!

ZOMBIE 'FATS' ZANE
CHECK OUT THIS SOCK ROCKIN' TUNE!!
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment