Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HORROR'S BEST BOOBS PART 2 BY: ZOMBIE ZANE

Hello Dead End Horror sheep that are fans of the automobile and are into kinky sex with one legged wrestling superstars. What’s poppin’ slime? Anyway, another day, another post. I got some good shit for all you horny horn-balls out there. A while back I did a post about Horror’s Hottest Boobs. Do ya remember that one? Sure ya do. 
Anyway, I thought this would be a good time to kinda do a sequel. Now before I get to it, Sasha Slaughter is not, I repeat, IS NOT gonna grace us with a sneak peak. BOO! I know, I know. I tried, I tried. But to no avail. But hey, don’t worry. I got a five other contestants. In all, that’s like ten total tits! Two boobs per contestant equals ten total ta-ta’s! I rule! So how about we quit the foreplay and get to Horror’s Hottest Hooters Part Two!

These first set of bra buddies belong to Brit Ekland. She played ‘Willow’ in 1973's “The Wicker Man.” I’m sure you remember this odd little scene don’t ya? Remember her like slapping her ass and banging on the wall? Btw, the song she’s singing, is a killer song. I have the remake by The Sneaker Pimps. They used that song on ‘Hostel.’ Remember, Sasha? 

 


The next set of ICBMS belong to Cerina Vincent. She was the dark haired girl in ‘Cabin Fever.’ Btw, remember when she was fucking her boyfriend at the first and she rolls him over and jams her finger up his ass? What the fuck? One little side note, ‘Cabin Fever’ is a Zombie Zane favorite. Love it! Got Heeeeeem! 



Next set of skooners that we need to discuss is Erin Marie Hogan. Ya know, she’s the sister in ‘Paranormal Entity.’ Ya gotta wait for most of the movie to see ‘em, but what the hell. The movie ain’t that bad so, ya know, it’s kinda a win-win deal. Ya get to see a good movie, and you get a bonus at the end. They’re not as good as Sasha’s, but beggars can’t be choosers. 






Remember that movie, ‘Starship Troopers?’ Do you remember the red-headed chick? Anyway, I’m talking about Dina Meyer. She was the one that had the wettie for Rico. And by the way, Rico was such a douche bag! I hated the retard! I thought it was funny when he got his ass canned. Fuck-tard. Anyway, Dina Meyer makes the list. 


Last but not least we have Gianna Michales. Remeber the topless parasailer in ‘Piranha 3D.?’ That’s her. Not sure why I didn’t include her on the last one of these I did. But whatever. Better late than not at all.  
 
Well, there ya go. Plenty of spank bank material for ya. I still wish Sasha would’ve given us a sample, maybe if and when I do another one she’ll give up the plate. But for now we just gotta use our imagination. Well, at least you guys have to. I’ve seen them. And they are spectacular!

Until next time, take care, stay a-scared and I am out! Peace peace and you still ain’t cooler than me grease! 


No comments:

Post a Comment