Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MORE FUN WITH A DEAD BODY BY: ZOMBIE ZANE

What’s happ’n captain’s! Coming at ya live and very much direct from the seven six one oh seven.  ‘Bout that time for me to get in your ear again, yes? Got some good shit lined up for ya this week though. We got gore, we got nudity, we got necrophilia.  We got a wacked-out bitch cutting off her clit with some scissors. And the piece de resistance...A fuckin’ boner that cums blood! Hell to the yeah! I know that last line may have sounded weird, but in my head it made perfect fuckin’ sense. Don’t worry. All the clit cutting and the blood cuming will be explained. Not in this article however, but cuming this week.  (Did you see what I did there? Cuming this week...rather than coming this week?) Again, that may have sounded better upstairs in my beer- riddled dome. So let’s cut out the foreplay and get to today’s post.

As you may or may not know, I’ve been posting one of my short stories over the last week.  If you haven’t been reading, fuck off out of here and read last weeks shit and THEN come back correct. Did that sound harsh? Sorry. Too much Chef Ramsey I guess. I love me some “Hells Kitchen!” Anyway, last week I posted parts one and two of my story, “Corpse Fucker.” And I figured to kick off this week, I’d post part three. So without further ado, let’s get to part three of “Corpse Fucker.”


Nanette’s visit to Dr. Currier’s office had been far from routine.  She had never been so humiliated.  It was bad enough going for a routine ‘Well Woman’ exam, but this, this far exceeded that.  The worst part was when they had to suck the mealy gray infection out of her.  The nurse actually had to leave the room during the process.  It was the smell.  Had to have been the smell. The good news was all of it was over.  Well, almost.  She still had to get her RX filled and apply it twice a day for two weeks until the infection cleared itself up. As soon as this was over, the better. Nanette had learned her lesson.  And learned it well.  

After a taxing morning with the exam and all, Nanette wanted nothing more than to relax and wash the sticky minutes off of her body.  She went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water.  She stripped off her clothes and threw them aside on the bathroom floor.  She was just about to immerse herself in the hot, soothing water when she heard a loud, a loud and rude knocking at her front door.

Max stood naked over his bathtub.  She was in the tub already.  She was waiting for him.  She always waited for him.  No matter what.  “I missed you baby.  I fucking missed you so much.  How’s my girl?” 

“Just a second,” Nanette called. Who could that be? All she wanted to do was take a shower and climb into bed.  And now someone was at the door. “Goddamn,” Nanette said through clinched teeth.

“Room for one more?”  Max asked.  “Oh now don’t look at me that way.  You know that I love you.  I told you I was sorry.  It won’t happen again. I swear.”  Max ran the tip of his tongue across his top lip.  He wanted her.  Wanted her so fucking bad.  He took his index finger and rubbed the pre cum across the head of his cock.  Julie Nash just stared up at him through her glassy, unseeing eyes....      



And OH SHIT! That’s where the party ends for today my friend.(s.) Ya gotta check back to see what’s what. We’ll just have to leave Nanette and Max alone for now. Wonder what will happen? Ok, so that’s that and I am spent. Be sure and check out Sasha’s stuff too. She’s wearing a tee shirt with no bra. I know I’m on my way there now. So check her out.  Until tomorrow, take care, stay a-scared, and I am out!            
ZOMBIE 'FATS' ZANE
                                                                                                                                                                                                    


                                                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of the dead woman found dumped along the Highway

    ReplyDelete