Friday, August 12, 2011

HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!! By: ZOMBIE 'FAT BOY' ZANE

From "Countess Dracula"
SAY HEY WHATTA YA SAY! Coming back at ya live and direct from the seven six one oh seven it’s your ole’ pal Zombie Zane. What’s good? (Besides this blog and our awesome writing skills.) So I was gonna post the second half of my story today, but after careful consideration I decided to wait until tomorrow. But I do have something pretty good for ya. In fact, this post deals with two of my most favorite subjects. Horror and boobs. Yes. I said boobs. Don’t the two go hand in hand? (Pun intended) I mean you can’t have a good horror film without some gratuitous nudity can you?

Hell to the motherfuckin’ naw you can’t! Think about it. Think of all the classic nude/boob scenes in horror. There’s a ton of 'em. Remember PJ Soles in ‘Halloween?’ Or what about Jamie Lee Curtis in ‘Prom Night?’ You get where I’m going, yes? So how about we cut the foreplay and get to what I like to call, Horror's Best Chest's.  Catchy title huh?

First up we have the lovely Fiona Horsey. You may know her from, "Twisted Sisters," "The Chambermaid," and "Angst." She makes the list with a 3.5 out of 5 on the melon meter...




























Next up we got "Open Water's" own Blanchard Ryan. Her lactoids land her a 3.5 on the melon meter...



























Horror's next set of hot hooters belong to Matilda May. She was one of the space vampires in the film, "Lifeforce." I have to give this retro-hottie a 3.5 out of 5 on the melon meter...


















Now this next pic, I have no idea who the girl in the photo is. All I know is she has a nice rack and the name of the film is, "Zombie Night." I give this unknown set of bra buddies a solid 4 out of 5 on the melon meter...

   

















This wouldn't be a complete list without Rebecca Wood's (HA! WOOD!) Hot set of hottentots. She was in "Friday the 13th A New Begging" in case you were wondering...IT'S SHOWTIME!! 2.75 out of 5 on the melon meter...

  













How about this one? How about Nicole Bonin from the film, "Psychoward." Check out this nice set of LobLollies. A 4.75 out of 5 on the melon meter...

            

















HOORAY FOR BOOBIES HUH? Ok, next up how about another set of kumquats from the smae movie, "Psychoworld." The melon meter says to give Eva Redpath a 3 out of 5.
                         














Ok, just a couple more. HA! Couple more! Get it! I hope so! This next pair belongs to Cinthia Moura. Otherwise known as the girl who played the 'deer woman' in the Masters of Horror episode, "The Deer Woman." Cinthia's corkers earn here a 4.25 out of 5 and a place on this list...

      












Well, it's been a fun trip. I hate to be the party pooper and all the boob-a-rific fun, but somebody has to. Before I go, I do have one more for ya. These are most (if not the most) famous pair of nippleloons in da' bussy. (that's code for in the business) Here we go! Registering a 5 out of 5 on the melon meter, the one, the only, The Mistress of the Dark, The Queen of the Macabre, ELVIRA!!...













































And there it is. Some of horror's best chest's. Not a bad way to start the weekend, yes? Before I get outta here, be sure and check out Sasha's sweater puffs too. WAIT! did I say sweater puffs, I meant to say make sure and check out Sasha's stuff. No, not that stuff. Her articles you fuckin' perv. Haven't you seen enough yet?

Until next time, take care, stay a-scared and remember, WE are the BEST horror blog out there and I am out! Z-ya!
ZOMBIE 'FAT BOY' ZANE
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment