Monday, October 31, 2011

CREEPY LITTLE FUCKERS PART 2 BY: ZOMBIE ZANE

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Dead End Horror sheep that do the monster mash while having sex with aliens! What’s good? Hope everyone is geared up to have a kick ass Halloween this evening. Here at DEH we’ll be raising the dead in our underwear while we consume copious amounts of candy. What are you gonna be doing?

Anyway, this post is the last of our mega-Halloween edition. We’ve done all kinds of good shit today so if this is the first time you’re checking this out, go back to the first and start there. Don’t want you to miss out. Also, this is a continuation of my last post.

So as you may or may not know, my last post was all about Chiller’s top 13 creepy kids. I gave you my take on numbers 13-7. So, this post will be my take on numbers 6-1. I broke the post in two because it’s longer than hell and I don’t want to overload your senses. So, now that we are on the same page, let me continue with my take on Chiller’s 13 Creepy Kids.


ZOMBIE ZANE’S TAKE ON CHILLER’S TOP 13 CREEPY KIDS
 

6.  Coming in at the 6, Chiller picked Samara from, ‘The Ring.’ I agree to some extent. I wouldn’t have ranked her as high up on the list as they have her, but she would no doubt make the cut. I think I would’ve put her around 10, maybe 11. Anyway, she comes in at the 6.

 

 
5.  ‘...What a wonderful day for an exorcism.’  Linda Blair comes in at the 5 for her role in a little film called, “The Exorcist.” I agree here. I would have her at my number one though. 5 just seems a little too low for me. Especially when you see who they picked for 1.

 


 
4.  Fuck Home Alone! How about Henry from “The Good Son.” I’m talking about Macaulay Culkin for those who have no idea about this movie. I do agree with this one as well. The dark barking scene and the highway man are two of my favorite parts of this film. Great movie! But again, I think he’s a little too high on the list.

 


 
3.  At the 3 spot, we have little Esther from, ‘The Orphan.’ FUCK YEAH! I totally agree here and I agree with her being in the 3 spot. What a trippy fucking film that was! What’s not creepy about an older woman who looks like a kid, wants to fuck her adopted dad and cut off her brother’s pillypacker? CREEPY! One of my favorite horror films as of late.

 

 
2  Coming in at the 2, we have Gage from Stephen King’s Pet Sematary adaptation. I agree here too.  ‘...Now I wanna play with yooooooooooou....’ Yikes and egads! Gage is for sure one creepy little fuck. As far as his 2 spot, I don’t know, maybe a little high here for me but he is well deserving of making the cut.

 


 
1.  Here we are at the 1. I HATE, HATE THIS FUCKING PICK!! For the 1, Chiller choose Damien from, ‘The Omen.’ First off, I hate this movie. It’s old, slow and stuffy. Secondly, I get he’s the son of Satan and all, but fuck off! What about little Michael Myers in this spot? I mean HELLO! Or what about Jason from Friday the 13th? He’s a creepy little fuck too. I totally disagree here. I hate the pick and I hate the movie.

Aren’t all lists kinda anti-climatic at the end? But whatever. Anyway, there you have it. My take on Chiller’s 13 Creepiest Kids. Hope yo enjoyed the list. Also, this is the last post for today. It’s getting late and Sasha and I have some Halloween skullduggery to get to. I think there may be an orgy in our future.

One more thing before we get outta here, please be safe tonight. I know we talk a lot of shit here, but for real. If you drink, don’t drive. There’s gonna be kids and stuff out and we don’t want any accidents. Be responsible, okay.

So on that note, take care, stay a-scared, hope you enjoyed our Halloween shit. Have a happy Halloween and we’ll be back on Thursday.  Be safe everyone!  I am out!











ZOMBIE ZANE












No comments:

Post a Comment