Thursday, August 18, 2011

I AM AN ANARCHIST, AND I AM THE ANTICHRIST BY: ZOMBE ZANE

What’s poppin’ horror fans that stay up late night and worship the devil. It’s me, Zombie Zane coming to ya live and direct from the seven six one oh seven. I guess it’s about that time once again for you and me to talk some horror. And let me tell ya, I got some good shit for today’s post. I’ll be reviewing one of the most artistic, bizarre, shocking movie that I’ve seen. This movie had some really disturbing scenes. Don’t worry, I’ll post some images from the film so you can see some shit too. So, let’s cut out the foreplay and get to the good stuff.

On the docket today, is my take of the film, “Antichrist.”  It’s a 2009 horror film written and directed by Lars von Trier. It also stars Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg. It runs just about 103 minutes and is also available on Netflix’s instant watch. So after you read this, you may wanna hop on over there and see what this thing is about.  But I warn you, this film is not for the squeamish.

The plot basically breaks down like this...A couple who are in mourning over the loss of their young son, go off to their cabin in the woods where they hope to mend their relationship and recover from the emotional wounds that the death of their son caused them. (Was that a run-on sentence?) But instead of healing, a bunch of really, REALLY freaky deaky shit starts happening. And maybe freaky deaky is an understatement.

Ok, before I go on, ya gotta watch this. This is the opening scene. In my opinion, this is by far the best six minutes in the film. Even though you see a close-up of Dafoe’s dick, (which I could’ve done without) it’s still a very moving scene. (And it ain’t cause of the sex. I’m not that shallow...Well on second thought...) Ok, just watch this clip. It'll blow your mind.



Now, there were some deleted scenes, but there's enough there for you to dig why I said it's mind blowing. I mean omigod! That chick just came as her son died. Trippy!  And believe me, There's WAY more shocking shit in this film. Now before I go on, I wanna tell ya something. I'm gonna be showing some shocking scenes from this bad boy here in just a second. Now if you wanna see it for yourself without seeing the stills first, then piss off outta here. I don't wanna ruin it for ya. Now I saw the film before I saw these stills, but in hindsight, even if I had have seen the stills first, I still would've watched this motherfucker anyway.

Okay, what say we get to the clit cutting, the blood cuming, and the nakedness, yes? Now again, if you are squeamish, I'd fuck off upstairs. So are ya ready to be grossed out and disturbed? Me too! Let's take a peek. This still is from the clit cutting scene. What's not disturbing about a woman removing her own fun bits...




















OUCH AND FUCK! Now that's one nasty fuckin' image, yes? Now ya believe me? Man, when I saw that for the first time, I blew a freakin fuse in my dome.

Now that you've seen the fun bit scene, wanna see Willam Dafoe cum blood? This is another scene that made me a bit weak-kneed. And believe me, I don't get squeamish. It takes a lot to freak me out. Like a hard on that spews blood rather than yogurt...Anyway, take a look at this...




















EGADS! Now that just ain't right man. Told ya, this movie is full of freaky, disturbing images. You may need to watch like some Golden Girls after watching this film. Or maybe go to church...

So you've now seen like two of the most disturbing scenes from this film. And to wind it down, I'll throw in a few nude shots just for good measure. As you probably have deduced, this film is full of gore and nudity. Now understand, it's not gratuitous. Not in the least. It's an art film. I know in this post I've maybe given you the wrong idea, but it really is artistically done. Ok, no more art-fart talk. Here's the butt, boobs and bush...









































Okay horror fans, that's all all. Before I go, Let me give you my ranking of this bad boy. I gave "Antichrist" a 2.75 out of a possible 5. It did shock me, and some of the images I may never forget, but I'm not a huge fan of the artsy-fartsy thing so that's why I didn't rank it higher. But you, you may dig the art stuff so ya know, don't take my word for it. Just watch it and see for yourself. I do highly suggest you see this though. This is fo sho' a must watch film. 

ZOMBIE ZANE
Well, that about wraps up today. Be sure and see what Sasha has going on as well. She always has something and you can bet that it's good. Plus she just loves when you come and look at her stuff. She's quite the little exhibitionist. Until next time, take care, stay a-scared and I am out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment