Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TOP 5 FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDIES!! By: SASHA SLAUGHTER


Hey there fellow candy lovers!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out Dead End Horror. Today I'll be talking about my top 5 favorite Halloween candies. That is what Halloween is all about right??? Heck yes! Well, candy and costumes, but candy is far more superior! And don't be shy, chime in and leave us comments and tell us your favorite Halloween candy too!!! Let's get it!

5. MINI 3 MUSKETEERS- Ahh my all time favorite candybar, but fun sized, like me!!! I always looked forward to getting these in my Halloween bag!!

4. SIXLETS- Oh yes! Those little colored balls (haha...pervs!) of chocolately goodness!! Not just for Halloween either, they're great all year around!

3. TOOTSIE ROLLS- YUM! I like the big, long thick tootsie rolls..Oh god! That sounded perverted...yipes! Mind out of the gutter freaks!! And here's a little info for you, Tootsie Rolls are actually the number 1 selling Halloween candy in America..well, the miniature ones are. Guess people can't handle the big thick ones =)

2. DOTS- Hell to the yes! Those little gummy dots are AMAZING! Sure, they get stuck to your teeth and the roof of your mouth, but it's totally worth it.

1. REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS- I'm a sucker for peanut butter and a sucker for chocolate...combine the two and it's an orgasm in an orange wrapper...yessir!!! Peanut Butter Cups are my all time fave and another best seller in the most popular Halloween candy department.

So there it is...that's all that's fit to print....until tomorrow of course! And like I said, don't be shy!!! Tell us your favorite Halloween candy too!! It will be more productive than sitting at your computer trying to find pictures of me naked on Google...never gonna happen creepers!!! And don't forget to check out what Zane's up to...I'm sure it'll involve boobs or booze or awesome party tunes!!!
Sasha 'Candy' Slaughter











No comments:

Post a Comment