Monday, October 3, 2011

DOUBLE DOUBLE TOIL AND TROUBLE, SMOKE THIS JOINT AND GET IN TROUBLE! By: Zombie Zane

Heya Dead End Horror sheep that tell people you work somewhere and really don’t as you eat every hamburger in sight! What’s good? Whatta weekend here at DEH! We had Sasha Slaughter running around in a drunken state and we had A HUGE comeback win by my New York Football Giants. GO BIG BLUE! And not to mention my Yankees winning game one of the ALDS. Game two, eh, not so much. But we’ll be just fine.

Yeah, yeah, I know, not a sports blog. I hear ya! I guess I better get down to it. So how about we cut the sports talk and the foreplay and let me tell you what DEH is gonna be bringing your way for the week ahead.
As you know, it’s October and than means that Halloween is like knocking on our door. So in lieu of that, I figured we’d kick off the week with some cool Halloween shit. The talented and busty Sasha Slaughter will be reviewing 3 movies that have a haunted house theme to them. Fuck yeah! Can’t have Halloween without haunted houses, right? So you’ll wanna be sure and check her out starting Tuesday.

As for me, your good buddy Zombie Zane, I’m not real sure yet. One thing I’m gonna do is post a few kick ass Halloween party songs. Halloween party’s can suck the sac without good tunes, ya know? Umm, I may throw in some mixed drink recipes as well. Again, ya gotta have some tasty beverages to go along with the good tunes or your party will suck and no one will come. And then you’ll feel like a dick. As far as what else I got, not sure yet, but it’ll be cool. Trust me, I’m a fuckin’ professional.
And one more thing before I get outta here. Sasha and I are holding Dead End Horror’s first annual short story contest. It’s free to enter and if you are lucky enough to win, we’ll put your story up on our blog and give it as much publicity as we can. Plus we’ll even throw in a $30 gift card to the pizza place of your choice! (As long as it’s a national known chain. Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, Domino’s) So you may want to check that out as well. We’ll be taking subscriptions all month long. To find out the particulars, just browse our blog, you’ll find it. Or you can follow us on Facebook. Just search for Natasha Romanus, we plug this contest all the time on there.
Well, I guess that’s all the news that’s fit to print. Until tomorrow, take care, stay a-scared and I am out! Peace peace and nasty-smelly-pug grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment