Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TOO MUCH FUCKING ON THE DANCE FLOOR BY: ZOMBIE ZANE

Heya Dead End Horror sheep that rock and bop to the Monster Mash while wearing your significant others underwear! What’s good? So yesterday I posted a few Halloween drink recipes for you to try and I hope you aren’t too hungover. As for me, I’m just hung! Ba-Boom Crash! Anyway, enough about being hung or hungover, let’s get to today’s post, yes?

So continuing with the Halloween party theme, I’m gonna be listing a few sox rockin’ tunes that  should go hand in hand with the drink recipes I gave ya. Because like I said before, if your drinks suck and your tunes suck, then your party will suck. And as the official Halloween party Ambassador, I’m here to prevent that form happening. So, kick back with an adult beverage and let’s rock out with our cocks out! Or boobs. Or whatever body part you wanna rock out with.

This song here is one of my favorite all time Halloween jams. It’s old school but it's a Halloween must! Check this out!

Wasn't that all kinds of fun! Love it! Got HEEEEM! Sasha hates that song so I play it for her just to annoy. But it's a great Halloween Party song.

If you didn't like that, how about this one. Again, it's old school and should only be played around Halloween. So here ya go, listen to this...



Again! The hits just keep on comin'! Wasn't that a cool fuckin' jam? Ok, moving right along, what about this one... 
                                                                                                                                                            Yamma Mamma! Tell me that wasn't cool in the fan! I wanna reach out and grab ya! Ok, let's do a couple more. Before I lose your attention. What about this spooky-cooky song? Give this a listen... 
  ..."Let's do the time warp again!" Gotta love some RHPS! This song is mega fun! And a total must for your Halloween party soundtrack. It's a great movie too. In fact, We may talk about it here in the upcoming weeks.

Wanna do one more song? Me too! Last one! Here's a little Blue Oyster Cult, Don't Fear the Reaper!
                                                                                                                                                              Man, that was fun! Great to rock out with some good tunes, yes? Anyway, hoped this help get you some songs, I may do more as the month goes on. This is just a small sample of some of my favorite Halloween party jams. My ipod is full of them. So be sure and stay tuned. 

I guess that's all the news that's fit to print. Be sure and rock out over to Sasha. She's got some good movie talk going on and I know that you don't wanna miss that. And one more thing, "American Horror Story" comes on tonight so set your DVR's. I'll be talking about it in tomorrow's post. So until then, take care, stay a-scared, and I am out! Peace peace and frozen fried food grease!                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment