Monday, September 5, 2011

DRUNK & DEBAUCHEROUS BEHAVIORS...By: ZOMBIE ZANE

What’s good horror fans that love our shit and can’t wait to read more? Hope all had a very safe and debauchery filled Labor Day. I know here at Dead End Horror it was nothing but beer, vodka, mucho illegal substances and of course group sex.  That’s how we do here at The Horror. Sasha is such a bad influence on all of us.                                                      

                                                                  
Now before I get in today’s post, I gotta clear the air for a second.  It came to my attention that someone who reads this blog has been doing a bit of shit talking about your buddy Zombie Zane.  So, person who will remain nameless, one thing I gotta say...I’m gonna be dialing direct and  I may fuck around and use some foul and offensive language. So without further ado, this FUCK YOU is for you. Keep your stupid mouth shut you shit talking, down on all fours everynight, cocksucking, washed out hag.  Choke on it you stupid cunt! Choke on it!  You don't know me.  So keep your opinions and retarded comments to your fuckin' self.  Walk in my shoes, or get to know me first before you start runnin' that ignorant, cum receptacle, that you call a mouth.

                                                                     
There, now I feel a whole lot better about this situation.  Don’t you?

Now then, where was I? Oh yeah, today’s post. Today’s post is gonna be kinda a bit different. As you can tell from the above paragraph.  Sorry, I tend to wig.  In any case, today’s post is basically just gonna be a rundown of what we're gonna be doing this week at D.E.H. 

So here’s what we got on the docket for this week...This week is all about man versus beast.  This will totally be MAN vs. BEAST WEEK!! Hell to the yeah! Monster movies are fuckin’cool, yo! Anyway, the incredibly busty Sasha Slaughter will be giving her take on “Assault of the Sasquatch,” and “Blood Monkey.” Two pretty good man vs. beast films. So be sure and give her stuff a once over.  Or maybe a twice over.  She likes when you look at her stuff.  She does...trust me. I'm a professional.

As for me, your buddy Zombie Zane, I’m gonna be giving you a top five, or maybe a top ten list of some of the best man vs. beast type of films.  I’ll throw in my take on the film, “Grizzly Park,” and just for shits and giggles I’ll  educate you sheep on the movie, “The Breed.”

So we got bears, wild canines, and fuckin’ Sasquatch.  Add some killer apes to the mix and all in all not a bad week.  Not a bad week at all. So be sure and come back tomorrow and check us out.  After all, we are the horror blog with the most swagge.  And you ca believe that! On our worst day, our better is always, ALWAYS better than the other horror blogs better. 

So until next time, take care, stay a-scared and I am out!

No comments:

Post a Comment