Monday, February 13, 2012

Shit We Haven't Seen and Shit We Wanna Talk About By: Zombie Zane

Dum-dum-dum-relax here I come. What’s good Dead End Horror fans? Hope everyone had a good weekend. As for me, my weekend was kinda on the fucked up side to say the least. I’ll spare you the details.

So, on to bigger and things like what the fuck Sasha and I are gonna be posting this week. This week we’re gonna be talking about shit we haven’t seen yet. By that I mean horror movies we ain’t seen yet. Sometimes the shit we review are movies that we’ve seen before. This week it will be all new shit to us. How many times did I say shit in this paragraph?
By the way, did anyone catch the Grammy’s last night? It was okay. Like I give it a 2.5 out of 5. Bruno Mars was fucking awesome! And so was Deadmau5! Even Katy Perry rocked the house and I usually hate that bitch.

Adele was fucking bad ass too! I’m glad she cleaned house. The chick can fucking sing. So kudos to her. And what was with Lady GaGa’s net face? Was that like a tuna net or some shit? And one more thing, enough of all the old geezers up on stage rockin.’ Jesus Christ. It was like circa 1960.
Okay, enough Grammy talk. Just be sure and tune in this week for shit we haven’t seen. I’m not sure what I’m gonna watch yet. I’ll figure it out. Sasha will be watching some cool shit too. I would tell you but I’d rather you just come back and see what the fuck is going on. 
So on that note, until tomorrow, take care, stay a-scared and I am out. Peace peace and rumph-rumph-rumph grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment