Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Found Footage of my Nut Sac By: Zombie Zane

Hey cumba-chumba! What’s good Dead End Horror fans? So this week Sasha and I are blogging about shit we haven’t seen yet in the horror movie world. Believe it or not, we haven’t seen every horror movie out there. Shocking I know.

Anyway, I just watched the movie, ‘The Amityville Haunting.’ Why did I watch it? I’m not sure. What can I say. I’m mildly amused by Amityville shit. Plus I had heard some shit about it and wanted to find out for myself. All I can say is you may want to avoid this one. 
SO this film is from 2011 and it is, get this...the 10th film inspired by the original. 10 films! Fuck me silly and call me Shirley. Really? I think they may be beating a dead horse here. Anyway, let me run down this film a little bit and then you can decide if you wanna peep it out or not.

Let me start off by saying it’s another one of those found footage type of deals. Dead HORSE! Fuck it, enough of that shit already. Anyway, it’s about a family that moves into the old, famous Amityville home. They obviously all got offed and their footage was the only thing found. There’s a fucking surprise. 
This thing had some creepy shit in it. But nothing I haven’t already seen. Maybe that explains why it went straight to DVD. Ya know, some originality would be nice. It seems like all the horror films lately are found footage. Tired of it.

Overall, I give this film a solid 2 out of 5. It wasn’t even middle of the road for me. And I usually dig Asylum films. Like I know they’re low budget but for the most part they’re worth a watch. This one is too if you’re not done with the found footage thing. But as for Sasha and I, we are totally done. 
This thing is available on Netflix instant watch if you are so inclined. Maybe check it out tonight if you don’t have anything else going on. Or maybe you’d rather watch paint dry. Or watch my pubic hair grow. Either way.

On that note that’s all I got for you today. Be sure and see what Sasha’s up to. I haven’t seen her yet today so that leads me to believe she’s doing something naughty. Let’s go find out, yes?
Until tomorrow, take care and stay a-scared and I am out! Peace peace and shopping for tuna net grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment