Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DRINK TIL YOU DROP WITH YOUR GIRL ON TOP BY: ZOMBIE ZANE

Hello Dead End Horror people that go weeks without showering and wear the same stinky clothes everyday. Do some fucking laundry and wash ya ass once in a while, yes? So, what’s good? I don’t know about you guys, but I could use a fucking drink. In fact, I could use a Halloween themed drink. I mean Halloween is breathing down our necks.

Since we all feel like kicking back  some of grandpa’s cough medicine, how about we talk some Halloween themed adult beverages. I’ve posted a few drink recipes during the last couple of weeks so why not add a few more. I mean after all, Halloween and drinking are two of my favorite things. Plus I’m a professional. SO let’s cut the foreplay and get fucked up! 
The first drink I wanna tell you about is called a, are you ready for this...Blowjob from a Ghost at Sundown in Salem’s Lot...Whatta fucking trippy title! Ya gotta try this one. Here’s all you need:

2oz. Curacao blue (Bols)
1oz   Bols Pumpkin Smash
1.5oz  Passion Fruit flavored Vodka
2oz   Sour Mix

Mix all ingredients into a shaker with ice, strain, and pour in a glass. Drink it up buttercup!
What about this one, this one is called Devils Candy. It’s a shooter and it will total you!

1 part Hot Damn
1 part sour Watermelon Pucker

Pour into shot glass, add a splash of Bacardi 151 and light it. Blow out the flame and take your shot. 
Next on the drink menu, we got a drink called Evil Spell.

1.5oz of Canadian Whiskey
4oz Apple Juice
1 apple slice
1 whole cinnamon stick
1/2oz Maple Syrup

Build over crushed ice in a highball glass. Stir with cinnamon stick until syrup dissolves. Garnish with the apple slice. This is a damn good beverage! 
Next up, let’s try a Sour Ghost.

2oz Vanilla Vodka
Ginger Ale
1oz Sour Mix

All you do is shake vodka and sour mix in cocktail shaker with ice, pour over a glass filled with crushed ice, fill the rest of the glass with the ginger ale. Easy, yes?

Okay, one more and then I’m hitting the bar. Not really. But I am going to the liquor store. The World Fuckin’ Series is on tonight and I wanna watch it. No offense to you dear readers, but the World Series trumps you guys.
Let’s end our chat with a Frog in a Blender!

1 cup of ice
2oz of Vodka
4oz of Cranberry Juice
2 lime wheels

Pour all ingredients into a blender, blend 3-5 seconds, pour into a chilled hurricane glass. And there ya go!

Well, I guess that’s all I got for you today. Be sure and see what Sasha’s doing. She may be drunk already. So until tomorrow, take care, stay a-scared and I am out! Peace peace and swamp feet grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment