Thursday, August 4, 2011

FUCK REDBOX! I GOT SOME DEATH ON DEMAND By: ZOMBIE ZANE

Looks like dinner at my house
YEPPA-YEPPA-YEPPA! What’s good? Not much going on here except a shit load of heat and a shit load of cold beer .Nothing else to do in the summer but drink and of course watch some horror movies. And believe me, I can do both very, very well. In fact, I got another movie I’d like to tell y’all about. Anyone ever seen the film, ‘Death on Demand?’ No? Well shit the bed! Why not waste some of your time here and let me tell ya all about it. What else do ya gotta do? So enough of this foreplay, let’s get to today’s post.

‘Death on Demand’ is a 2008 horror film written by Kevin Burke and directed by Adam Matalon. It’s the first movie released from the Evil Twins film company. This bad boy never hit the theaters, nossir. It was a straight to dvd type of deal. I got my copy in another one of those ‘bargain buy’ sets. I think the set is called Blood Bath. In fact I know it is. It has 12 horror movies total. I’ve seen like four of the movies already and out of the four, ‘Death on Demand’ has been the best one yet. Anyway, what say we get into the plot, yes?
THE PLOT: Three couples (college students) enter a webcast contest that is being held inside a haunted house. The three couples hold a seance which in turn awakens the evil spirit of a dude that killed his entire family. And I’m sure you can guess where this film goes from here...Evil ghost guy stalks and kills off the contestants one by one until he kills them all or gets sent back from wherever he came. Yeah, I know it’s predictable, but what the hell. Aren’t most horror films?

Ok, so ya got the plot, now let me tell you what I thought of it. Believe it or not, I actually liked this film. I really hate to admit it, but I did. It was like a guilty pleasure. I mean it was one of those ‘so bad it’s good’ type of deals. This film had some really funny parts. There were fart jokes, dick jokes, bathroom humor, awesome gory scenes, nudity, fuck scenes, pretty much everything you need to create a typical B horror film. Back to the gore for a second...There was plenty of it. I saw intestines pulled out of a girl, tendons ripped out of a leg, and the best part, the best part was the poor bastard who got his cock and balls torn off. No shit. What a trip. Ok, before I give away all the gory parts, let me break this down a bit more for ya.

BODY COUNT - 11 - Not a bad number. Lot’s of kills.

SEVERINGS - 1 - Lady got her noggin sliced clean off.

SEX SCENES - 4 - Lot’s of fuckin’ in this film!

NUDITY NUMBER - 2.5 out of 5 - HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!

GORE SCORE - 3 - I gave this film a solid 3 here. Plenty of gore for all.

MY SCORE - 2.75 out of 5 - Again, I can’t believe I ranked this film so high...But what the hell. Everyone is entitled to a guilty pleasure film once in a while.

Ok, so I guess that’s all I got. Be sure and check out Sasha’s stuff as well. Her and her nah-nah will be every so happy that you did. Normally today is Dead End Horror’s last post for the week, but I got a bonus post in the offing for tomorrow so you’ll wanna come back and see what I got to say about the film ‘The Chambermaid.’ Hey, it stars Fiona Horsey, need I say more? Until next time, take care, stay a-scared and I am out! FUCKIN A, BIG BALLS!!
ZOMBIE ZANE


                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment