Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LET'S ALL STRIP NAKED FOR THE DEVIL BY ZOMBIE ZANE

Hello Dead End Horror fans that like to fuck about on facebook and other social networking sites with fake profiles. Have you gotten a life yet? Will you ever? No. What’s poppin’ slimes? SO as you know or may not know, this week Sasha and I are all in on 1970's horror films. And believe me, we’ve seen some really weird shit this week. Like the movie I watched last night.

Anyone ever hear of, “Nude for Satan?” No? Holy shit! Let me tell you about this odd motherfuck of a movie. If you like lesbian play, hairy bush, and random dialogue that doesn’t mean shit, well this is the perfect film for you. 
Anyway, “Nude for Satan,” is a 1974 Italian gothic horror film directed by Paolo Solvay and it stars nobody you’ve ever heard of. It runs just over 80mins and it’s not rated. And yes, it is totally available on Netflix instant watch. So after you read this, you can totally watch it. That is if you don’t have jack shit going on.

Man, I don’t know where to start. I really have no clue what this film was about. All I can tell you is that a man and a woman end up in this weird, castle like place. From what I could tell, their doppelgangers live there along with a huge fake ass looking spider and the Devil. Oh yeah, and a bunch of naked chicks rocking the 1970's bush. What the what?  
Basically this movie is a bunch of random shit thrown together with some lesbian sex and nudity sprinkled in for good measure. What this film was trying to get across, I don’t know. More importantly, I don’t give a shit. I know that it like has a bunch of skin in it, but this movie was a total shit pile. Even for the 1970's. Like I get the whole sexploitation thing, and I’ve actually seen some good ones. This was not one.

I give this pile of fuck a 1 out of a possible 5. Again, my I.Q. might’ve dropped a bit from watching this thing. So if you’re already a retard, then by all means you can watch it and not worry about losing any of your already missing brain cells. But if you have an ounce of intellect left, stay away from this one.  
Well, I guess that’s all I got. Be sure and see what Sasha’s up to. Maybe her movie was better. SO until tomorrow, take care, stay a-scared, and I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment