Friday, January 20, 2012

TURKEY IN THE STRAW HE HE HAW! TURKEY IN THE HAY YOU ARE GAY! by ZOMBIE ZANE

Hello Dead End Horror fans that eat beanie weenies in your free time while contemplating all the injustices that the world has brought you. What’s good? I don’t know about you guys, but I am glad the weekend is here! Sunday is gonna be huge! After some crotch kicking early on in the season, my New York Giants are one fucking game away from the Super Bowl. GO BIG BLUE!

Okay, I’ll stop. Not a sports blog. So since this ain’t a sports blog, I guess I better get to today’s shit. This week we’ve been all about slasher movies. We’ve done lists, we’ve done some reviews, and it’s been fun. So if you haven’t read our posts this week, go back through and check them out.

Anywho, for today I’m gonna give you my take on the 2008 slasher film, “Carver.” Have you seen it yet? No? By the way, before I get into this, I wanna tell you that this little gem was based on true events. Knowing that now, makes this movie even cooler.

So like I said, “Carver” is a 2008 American horror film directed by Franklin Guerrero Jr and written by him as well. It stars Natasha Charles Parker, Erik Fones, and Matt Carmody. It runs just over 95mins and is of course rated R.

Basically the movie is about a group of youngsters who decide to hiking in the small town of Halcyon Ridge. So I know you know where this is going. Group of kids, hiking, woods, and of course one Bobby Shaw Carter. Who, pretty much hunts them down and kills them one by one. Told ya, it’s the same plot as all the other slasher movies. But this one is kinda fun. Plus they play a really whacked out song throughout the film. Here, listen to it....

See! Funny! But back to the movie. Yeah, I liked this one. Plenty of gore, nudity, killing, humor, all in all every element was present. FUCK ME! I can’t type tonight!! Sorry. That was a mini burst of frustration. But for real, I give this little slasher film a solid 3 out of 5.
Like I said, not the most original plot but then again, how many slasher films are original? But so go and check it out. It’s available on Netflix instant watch so head on over and give it try. And be sure to check out some of our other shit as well. So on behalf of the busty and always muffin craving Sasha Slaughter, this is Zombie Zane saying goodbye and have a great weekend. GO BIG BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment