Monday, October 24, 2011

NAKED WITCHES AND SKULLDUGGERY BY: ZOMBIE (RFR) ZANE

Hello Dead End Horror sheep that do the plaster-blaster and cram cheese balls down your gullets at 5a.m. while being a secret spy on facebook. What’s new? Fuck, it seems like it’s been a minute since my last post. In my defense I have been a busy zombie. What with fantasy football and my little Yahoo gig, what can I say? Be lucky I’m typing this up any motherfucking way.

So like there’s some cool horror shit playing on TV right now. Ya got AMC’S Fearfest, Ya got The Walking Dead (also on AMC), Ya got American Horror Story on FX, and Ya got the shit on Chiller and Sy-Fy. So all kinds of good TV! Set your fucking DVR’s and get some junk food and beer, ya dig? 
Anyway, let me tell you what we got happening this week here at Dead End Horror. That is if ya wanna know. If you don’t, fuck off and we’ll smell ya later. Ain’t that right Sasha? SO back to what we have coming up for your ass this week at DEH(Dead End Horror.)

We got some really good shit this week. Sasha will be telling you about 5 of her best ever Halloween costumes. (I hope she includes the year she dressed up as a dead hooker. Holy fuck that was HOT!) She’ll also be giving you the low down about the history of Halloween. I mean you dipshits could stand to gain some knowledge after all.  
As far as what I’ve got...not too sure at the moment. I plan on reviewing a couple of movies. Not sure the titles but it’s been a minute or three since I’ve reviewed a film. I may throw in some shit about the ‘Halloween Movies’ dynasty, or maybe I’ll take the easy way out and just feed you some useless drivel. But whatever I decide to do, it’ll be good.

Umm...I guess that’s about it. Be sure and check us out tomorrow. Sasha will be doing her Halloween costume thang and there may be some partial nudity involved. One can only hope. So until then, take care, stay a-scared, and I am out! Peace peace and randy ghost busting grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment