Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MY 5 FAVORITE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES BY: SASHA SLAUGHTER

Well hi there heavy metal lovin, video game playin weirdos!! Just kidding! But you probably are weirdos =). Sasha Slaughter here with you for another week of pure entertainment at Dead End Horror. Halloween is rapidly approaching...can you feel it?? 6 days until Halloween to be exact. Are you excited? Sure you are because most of you that read this are probably freaks like Zane and I. I'm done with the small talk, let's get down to business. Today I'll be telling you about the favorite things I've been for Halloween. So let's get started.

1. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD- Don't laugh! I was a child...like a really small child. No older than 3. I think. And the only reason I remember being little Red is because I found the costume in a box of stuff a while ago. It was a little red and white checkered dress with a red cape thing, and I'm almost sure I carried a little basket. But I was a kid, so I don't really remember. I would imagine I made a rather cute little Red, so I just had to throw this in here.

2. HIPPIE- Yes, I was a hippe for Halloween one year. I believe I was in the 6th grade. I had my hair in pigtails, I wore black bell bottoms and a tye dye shirt, a bunch of beads and I had peace signs drawn on my face in black eyeliner. I thought I was the absolute shit. I was 12, wtf did I know?? I have a picture of me somewhere in my little hippie get up. I'd also like to think I made a cute hippie too.

3. WITCH- Ahh yes, probably one of the most popular costumes out there. I couldn't tell you how many times I dressed up as a witch. Witch costumes are timeless and easy. Mine consisted of a cape, all black clothes, a black hat, green face paint, a huge fake nose with a mole on it and a little pink broom. How effing cute is that?? I found a picture of me in this costume the other day and I just had to put it on the list. I was probably around 8 or 9 when the picture was taken. My brother is standing in the pic next to me. He was dressed as the white Power Ranger. Ohh memories.


4. TAINTED FAIRY- Now, don't ask me what this is, because I'm not entirely sure. I was looking at Wal Mart for costume ideas and I stumbled upon this make up kit titled "Tainted Fairy". I was like ok, awesome...wtf is that?? So I bought the kit and improvised. I wore all black, a pair of red fairy wings, white face paint that came in the kit, fake eye lashes, dark eye make up, red lipstick, face tattoos that also came in the kit and finally a black wig. Woo!! I didn't really know if thats what tainted fairies were supposed to look like, but dammit I tried.


5. SHE DEVIL- RAWR!! This was my spur of the moment idea. An old friend and I decided to have themed costumes, so she was an angel and I was the she devil. The costume was pretty simple really. I wore all black clothes, a black and red wig *which was the most bad ass wig ever*, dark make up, red lipstick, black and red devil horns and to finish it all off, I carried around a black and red pitchfork. I'm a fucking genius! And I'm pretty sure the newspaper guy took our picture and it was in the next days paper.

How's that for a walk down memory lane?? Wooo!! And don't be shy! Speak up and leave comments and tell us about some of your favorite or most unique costumes!! We'd love to hear about them! That's all there is for now, but don't forget to check up on Zane and see what he's up to. I think he may have a list of his favorite costumes coming up too! But you never know with Zane, he is highly unpredictable. Until next time, thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment