Monday, September 12, 2011

SUCK MY SUCCUBUS By: ZOMBIE ZANE

What’s good horror fans that run around all night stealing tacos?  Ok, so this little post is just kinda a rundown of what we plan to do here at Dead End Horror. Last week Sasha and I did Man versus Beast Week and all in all It went pretty good. We talked about some pretty cool movies. So if you haven’t yet, go to our ‘Old Shit’ tab and take a look-see at last week’s shit.

As far as this week goes, I’m gonna be posting my take on the film, “Piranha.” Not the old one, but the one from 2010. I fully planned on posting it last Friday, but due to all the college football and some of my other obligations, it got pushed to the side. So then I was gonna post on Saturday, but again, NCAA Football took up most of my time. And Sunday, forget Sunday! I’m in a few fantasy football leagues and let’s face it, Sunday is dedicated to football.  
                                                                              
I know most of y’all could give shit one about my schedule, but I got to write something. Anyway, this week at Dead End Horror, there won’t be any type of theme. I know that Sasha just bought a set of horror dvd’s so she may wanna share some of those movies with ya. Then on the other hand, she may not. But whatever she shares, it’ll be tasty.
                                                                              
As far as for me, I’m gonna be talking about the movie, “Piranha,” and pretty much whatever else I feel like posting. Sorry we don’t have a definitive menu for you, but that’s just how blogging goes. But rest assured sheep, whatever we decide to do here at D.E.H. it’ll be damn good. I mean after all, we are the best horror blog out there. 
Okay DEH fans, until tomorrow, take care, stay a-scared, and I am out!
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment