Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'M HOWLIN' FOR YOU BY: ZOMBIE 'MR. SAXOBEAT' ZANE


What’s up horror fans that sit up all night thinking of ways to become one of the cool kids. Guess it’s time to post something. I’ve been a bit behind as of late, burning my candle at both ends I guess. But what are ya gonna do? Complain. I would but who really gives a fuck.

Man, I ate too much today. My stomach is full and I think I might need to take a crap. I’ll try to get through this post first though.                                                              
                                                                                         
                                                                         
10 minutes later....


Ok, I couldn’t hold it. I left a log. Is this tmi? I’m sorry. Let’s get to today’s post shall we? I was gonna save this post until we did out werewolf week, but as I said, I’ve been really busy so fuck it. I’m gonna post it now.

What I got here is ten really kick ass werewolf movies you should check out.  I kinda think that werewolf movies get overlooked a bit.  Not sure why. I like ‘em. I always have.  But I’m not talking about those lame-ass Twatlight werewolves. Nosir! I’m talking the eat your ass, slash your throat, fuck you up kinda werewolf.  So here, take a look at these films. See what you think of my list. If you like it, you rock! If you don’t, then fuck off outta here and make your own list. Just joking. It’s my inner Chef Ramsey.  Love me some HK!  Ok, here's the list....
                                                                         
10.  GINGERSANPS 2: UNLEASHED (2004)   The second installment in the ‘GINGERSNAPS’ trilogy. Not near as good as the first one, but sequels rarely are.
                                                    
9.  UNDERWORLD (2003) It kinda has a love story theme going on, but the werewolves in this movie are bad-ass!  They would kick the shit out of Jacob and the other Twatlight wolves.

8.  NIGHT OF THE WEREWOLF (1981) This is very cheesy, very over the top, but it has a ton of nudity!  Not that that matters...Well, kinda it does.

7.  WOLFEN (1981) This one here is kinda on the arts-fartsy side. Not your typical werewolf film, but it’s worth 2hrs of your time.

6. THE HOWLING (1981) Classic werewolf film! Plus it stars E.T.’s mom! What’s not to like?
                                                                

5.  THE WOLFMAN (1941) The grandfather of all werewolf films. This is where it all began. Universal monster movies really set the stage. Go look in our old shit, we did a whole month dedicated to old school horror. You’ll love it.

4.  DOG SOLDIERS (2002) This movie is really a fun watch.  Lot’s of killing, lot’s of gore, lot’s of foul fuckin’ language.  A great British horror movie, y’all. Look into it.

3.  GINGERSNAPS (2000) ...”Your gonch is showing...” A really different take on the whole werewolf thing.  Plus it’s a chick who turns into a wolf and not a dude. So it gets cool points there.  If you don’t see any of these movies on this list but one, this is the one ya need to see.
                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                
2.  SILVER BULLET (1985) A Stephen King adaptation that he actually wrote the script for. This is another five star werewolf movie and a must see if you haven’t already.  But really, if you haven’t seen this yet, ya got no bussy here. Go educate yourself lame horror fan and come back and see me another time.  On second thought, stay with.  Hang with Sasha and I. We’ll show ya the ropes.

1.  AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON (1981) That’s right, one more from 1981. This John Landis directed film is hands down the best. The transformation scenes are cool as hell, especially for its time. There’s enough blood and gore for the bloodthirsty viewers, this movie has it all. And if you like naked David Naughton...this film is perfect for you!  

Ok, there’s my list. I guess that’s all I got for you today, if you didn’t like this post, then I’ll try and do better tomorrow. Or maybe I won’t.  And make sure you go and trip with Sasha a bit. I hear she’s tripping on ‘shrooms and showing her box.


Before I get outta here, here's some cool werewolf images that I thought you may enjoy. So feast your eyes about and enjoy any of the other enjoyments (remember that line, sis?) on this page. Until next time, take care, stay a-scared and I am out!




                  



The Werewolf Woman

Sadie Frost gettin' it from a werewolf
                                                                                 

                                    
DOG SOLDIERS
                                                                      
SASHA SLAUGHTER AS A WEREWOLF
                                                                                













No comments:

Post a Comment