Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Join the Cult Everybody! By: Zombie Zane

Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Let’s get to this motherfucking thing! Zombie Zane with you once again so please hold all comments until after the post. So, what’s good? Anyway, this week at Dead End Horror Sasha and I are talking about cult horror films. Much to Sasha’s chagrin. I don’t think she’s a fan.


But hey, I am! And so are you hopefully. Because if you ain’t, then you're most likely gonna stop reading this and leave me here with my thoughts. And I use my left hand for that in case you’re wondering.
So, how about I give you a list of the top five cult horror films of all time? Sound good? Okay, then. Let’s cut out the foreplay and get down to bussy.


Zombie Zane’s Top 5 Cult Horror Films of all Time.
5.  The Toxic Avenger (1984) This Troma film is one of my absolute favs! I remember being a little kid and sneaking up at like 2 a.m. to watch it. I’ve been a fan of this movie ever since. If you haven’t seen it, you should.

4.  Evil Dead II :Dead by Dawn (1987) ‘Let’s head on down into that cellar and carve ourselves a witch.’ Gotta love some Bruce Campbell. This is another movie that you must see.


3.  The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) Can’t have a cult horror movie list without this little gem. This movie is known for a ton of gore, but it’s really not as bloody as you may think.
2.  Faces of Death Volume 1 (1978) I remember this one too. Remember the tagline was something like, ‘Banned in 46 Countries!’

1.  The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) The title speaks for itself. Like I can sing most of the songs from this thing and damn near quote it verbatim. Fucking love it!


So see, if you’re not that familiar with cult horror, try giving these movies a watch. Or go see what Sasha’s writing about. She’s watching some pretty good cult horror films as well. So until the next time, take care, stay a-scared and I am outta here! Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment