Friday, February 3, 2012

Dude's Hair is a Fucking Mess By: Zombie Zane

Yo-yo-yo-and a whatta ya know! It’s Zombie Zane here with you once again to wrap up our week of cult horror movies. It’s been fun though hasn’t it? Well, it’s Friday so that means this will be the last post of the week. Don’t worry, we’ll be back next week with another cool topic.

To end the week, I’m gonna be talking about the film, “Eraserhead.” Have you seen this freaky, fucking film? No? Well, let me tell you about it and then you can decide if you wanna check it out or not. 
“Eraserhead” is a 1977 cult horror film directed by David Lynch. Surely you know who he is. Anyway it’s set in this like post-apocalyptic world. At least that what I got out of it. So this guy named Henry is trying to survive in his world. And let me tell you, not an easy task.

His girlfriend has these fucking freak outs, his apartment is a shithole and he has a mutant baby that screams all the time. It’s like the worst environment imaginable. Sounds like where I live come to think of it.  
His only relief comes from listening and watching the woman in the radiator sing about Heaven. This thing is very odd to say the least. But it’s not un-watch-able. I’ve actually seen it a couple of times. You’ll notice more shit the second time around. Like details and shit you may have missed the first time. Most of these kind of movies seem to be that way, ya know?

As far as my ranking goes, I would give this movie a...thinking...shit I don’t know...a...2.75 out of a possible 5. It’s not quite a 3, but it’s a little better than average. You should really try giving it a watch. I think it’s on Netflix instant watch. I could go see, but fuck it, I wanna finish this post. 
Anyway, there you have it. A little run down of the movie, “Eraserhead.” Maybe you can go check it out this weekend. Well, I guess that’s all I got for you today. Have a safe weekend and Sasha and I will see you back here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment