Monday, April 9, 2012

Mindfuck Monday By: Zombie Zane

Heya Dead End Horror fans and noted cross dressers. What’s good? Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Easter. But it’s Monday and that means back to the grind. Speaking of grind, I sure could use a dry hump right about now. Was that nasty?

So, it’s Monday and as usual it’s time for Sasha and I to tell you what we have going on this week at DEH. I’d love to share that with you but in the interest of suspense I think I’d rather just let you wonder about it. Hey, don’t hate. It’s just our way of making you come back more often and visit. 
I’ve been working on a bracket style thing of the best horror movies of all time. You know like the NCAA brackets? It’ll break down similar to that. Do you get it? No? That’s cool if you don’t because you will have to come back and see what the fuck I’m talking about.

I may do a movie review as well. I haven’t really watched anything of interest lately but who knows. Maybe I’ll stumble across something that’s worth a post. Then again maybe I won’t and you’ll have to read my random rants about nothing. Either way. You will like it.

As far as Sasha’s concerned. Who knows what she’ll do. She may rant and ramble as well. Or she may tell you how to raise the dead using an apple core and a bag of medicine. We actually did that once.  
Or she may tell you about the time she was visited by the Grey’s. Now that’s a great story! Especially the part when they...Sorry. I’ll let Sasha tell you that part. But rest assured noted pink thong wearers, whatever we do will be most enjoyable.

Well, until tomorrow take care, stay a-scared and Sasha and I are outta here. We will catch you on the flip side. Peace-peace and chocolate pudding grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment