Thursday, February 23, 2012

Suck Me Once, Suck Me Twice By: Zombie Zane

Step up to the plate and get you some! What’s good Dead End Horror fans? I know that this is Sasha’s day to post, but due to unseen circumstances I’m filling in for today. We’ve had some technical issues over the last few days so that’s why we haven’t posted since Tuesday. One more note, this is supposed to be horror from the 90's but I did this on the fly so...take what you get.

Don’t worry we’ve got shit under control and we’ll be back on schedule next week. So sit down or lie down either way make yourself comfy and hang out with me while I tell you about this movie I watched last night.
“Vamp” is a 1986 horror movie about vampires. No fucking shit with a title like that. Anyway, it’s about a group of frat boys that end up at a strip joint that is full of vampire strippers. Kinda like ‘Dusk til Dawn.’ And oh yeah, you know that tall chick from the Mad Max movie, she’s the head vampire. Grace Jones is her name! I just remembered it.

Like it’s a total cheesy movie but it was fun to watch. If you’re in the mood for a serious type of thing than I’d advise you seek your horror entertainment elsewhere. But if you just wanna hang out and eat junk food and have a good time by all means give it a shot. 
Sometimes it’s just fun to kick back and enjoy some goofy horror. Horror doesn’t always have to be all serious and shit. I mean don’t get me wrong, I like the serious ones. I usually watch those the most. But like everybody else sometimes you just need a little mindless drivel. And “Vamp” is totally perfect for that.

Anyway, I’ll be back tomorrow with a nice little list of my favorite horror movies from the 1990's. I realize that “Vamp” is from the 80's so please hold all comments. I kinda did this post on the fly so that’s why it’s not on topic with our weekly topic. But something is better than nothing, yes? 
Well, I guess that’s all the news that’s fit to print. Be sure and come back tomorrow and see what’s going on. Until then, take care, stay a-scared and I am outta here. Off like a stinky pair of thong underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment