Monday, October 31, 2011

TRICK OR TREAT BITCHES! BY: ZOMBIE ZANE

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Dead End Horror Sheep that worship the devil and jerk off to women that were sheep PJ pants. What’s new? Hope everyone is enjoying Halloween thus far, I know we are. Anyway, this post is going to be nothing but Halloween pics of Halloween shit. I’ll tell a little about each picture along the way. So let’s cut out the foreplay and let me show you some kick ass Halloween pictures. Most of these are of decorations and shit like that, there may be a few of yours truly in Halloween costumes as well.  So kick on back and let me show you how Zombie Zane does Halloween....
This pic was taken at my buddy's place, creepy ain't it?
 
YOU RAAAANG? Meet Bruce the butler. 

If I were you, I'd do what the sign says....
 
YIKES! Ain't she hot??

Open up and say ahhhh! The one and only Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker. She bites! 


This is a decoration that my buddy hung on his mantle. Creepy von Creep Creep! One of my favorites.
 
Fuck ICP! This is one creepy motherfucking clown! He could for sure take out Pennywise!












This was last years Halloween costume. Damn, my hair is so short! Anyway, this is one of my favorite costumes.




Okay, this is this year's costume. Not real sure what I am, but I think it looks pretty creepy.




Well, there's just a small sample of some cool ass Halloween shit. Hope you enjoyed looking over them. Anyway, that's all for this post, be sure and check back often today as we will be posting shit throughout. Until then, take care, stay a-scared, and have a safe and happy Halloween.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment