Monday, October 31, 2011

CANDY AIN'T THE ONLY THING TASTY HERE BY: SASHA SLAUGHTER

Happy Halloween creepes and creepettes! Thanks for stopping by Dead End Horror on this spooktacular 31st of October. Hope you enjoy what we've got in store for you! It's sure to make your skin crawl...or not. Either way, I promise you, it will more than likely be awesome! =) Today I'll be giving you a little taste of what I do best, and that's poetry my friends. I figured since it's Halloween I'd give you a few Halloween themed poems to sink your fangs into. So enough talk, let's get to it shall we?

 RAZORBLADE CANDY

His fingers tremble in anticipation as the time grows near,
he always gets incredibly excited during this time of year.
He makes his preparations,
he knows what he must do,
the insatiable lust for death to him is nothing new.
His room filled with horrors is where he will go,
getting ready for tonight,
well aware that his victims will never know.
He snaps on his rubber gloves and begins his quest,
poisoning the candy that will cause imminent death.
Razors and poison are his weapons of choice,
he can already hear them pleading in a small fragile voice.
The first child arrives in costume alone with no friends,
as he takes the mans candy,
he has no idea his life will soon end.
The man tells him to stay and talk a little more,
the child eats his candy and falls to the floor.
The man wastes no time as he drags the child inside,
he takes him down to basement,
where all of his victims he hides.
He checks the childs pulse to make sure that he's dead,
and moans in pure ecstasy as he begins to remove the little boys head.
WOW!! How messed up am I?? haha! Well, I guess now that you've read these, it gives you more insight into my warped mind =). Anyway, I hope that you liked them and that they got you into the Halloween mood! They certainly got me into it. Since you're here creeping on my weirdness, how about you stop by and see what Zane's got on the slab for Halloween. It's sure to be creepy! And don't forget to check back on Tuesday for all new stuff here at Dead End Horror. And one more time, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Sasha Slaughter









                                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment