Monday, October 31, 2011

COME AND RIDE ON ME BROOMSTICK BY: SASHA SLAUGHTER

Happy Halloween creeps and creepettes! Thanks for stopping by Dead End Horror on this spooktacular 31st of October. I hope you enjoy what we've got in store for you! It's sure to make your skin crawl...or not. Either way, I promise you, it will more than likely be awesome! =) Today I'll be giving you a little taste of what I do best, and that's poetry my friends. I figured since it's Halloween I'd give you a few Halloween themed poems to sink your fangs into. So enough talk, let's get to it shall we?

THE WITCHES SACRIFICE
Bound thy feet and cut out thy tongue,
they must sacrifice him by midnight for their youth,
and so it shall be done.
They surround the cauldron as they chant their spell,
preparing the man in front of them,
as he stares at them like they've come straight from hell.
Midnight is coming, theres no time to waste,
they must brew their potion and perfect the taste.
The naked man in front of them attempts to escape,
but they've already begun to dismember him,
thus sealing his fate.
The clock strikes twelve and man knows that the time is here,
as the witches stand before him,
he no longer feels any fear.
They promise soon that he will be dead,
as they stir their potion and cut off his head.
The witches desired youth,
the ability to once again be young,
they did everything that the spell required,
and so it was done.
WOW!! How messed up am I?? haha! Well, I guess now that you've read these, it gives you more insight into my warped mind =). Anyway, I hope that you liked them and that they got you into the Halloween mood! They certainly got me into it. Since you're here creeping on my weirdness, how about you stop by and see what Zane's got on the slab for Halloween. It's sure to be creepy! And don't forget to check back on Tuesday for all new stuff here at Dead End Horror. And one more time, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Sasha Slaughter









No comments:

Post a Comment