Monday, October 31, 2011

CREEPY LITTLE FUCKERS! BY: ZOMBIE ZANE

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Dead End Horror Creeps! What’s good? It is officially October 31, 2011. Halloween. Don’t ya dig this time of year? Fucking great, right? Throughout the day, we’ve been posting some cool Halloween shit for you to look at and read. So if this is the first post you’ve seen, go back and start at the first. There’s some cool poems, a short story, and some cool Halloween pictures.

As far as this post goes, this will be the next to last post of the day. I mean it’s Halloween night after all and Sasha and I have to be at the graveyard by 7p.m. What? Did you think we were gonna be posting shit all day?

Anyway, as you may or may not know, over the weekend Chiller aired one of their specials. They counted down the top 13 creepiest kids. So in lieu of that, I thought that it would be a good idea to let you know what I thought of the show. I am a professional after all. So kick back and let me tell you what I thought of the show. SPOILER ALERT! I will be breaking this post into two. It’s too long to type out all at once. So, this post is gonna be what I thought of 13-7. Got it? We all on the same page here? Good.

ZOMBIE ZANE’S TAKE ON CHILLER’S 13 CREEPY KIDS
13.  At 13, they put the kid from ‘The 6th Sense.’ Ya know, ‘...I see dead people...’ Not sure I agree here. The puking girl was far more creepier. In my opinion, she should’ve made the cut. What’s not scary about a ghost that shows up in your bed and vomits? Fuck me!

 


 
12.  What about Isaac from Stephen King’s adaptation of ‘Children of the Corn.’ Now this little fuck is uber creepy. He had that pimpin’ hat and that high pitched kinda voice. Totally agree with this pick. Watch out for he who walks behind the rows.

 


 
11.  Coming in at 11, they picked Claudia from ‘Interview with the Vampire.’ I’m kinda on the fence here. She was a malicious little girl. She whacked out a lot of fucking people in that film. Plus she slit Lestat’s throat. I hate Anne Rice’s shit, but this movie was okay. Middle of the road.

 


 
10.  Now this next one I totally disagree. At the 10, they picked Carol Anne from the film ‘Poltergeist.’ I mean, not creepy. Not her anyway. The movie was creepy, but her, not so much. I love the film, but disagree with the pick.

 


 
9.  REDRUM! REDRUM! At the 9 they picked Danny from ‘The Shining.’ I totally agree here! Creepy little fuck and his ability! I loved the book but not so much the movie. Kubrick really fucked it up in my opinion. I agree with King on this issue. But nonetheless, little Danny from ‘The Shining’ fo sho creepy!

 


 
8.  Now at the 8, Chiller picked Abby from the film, ‘Let Me In.’ Now I HATE this fucking remake! Hate it! It’s a pile of fuck compared to the original. But I do agree with the pick here. Although, I would have used the girl from the original. She was a way better actor. Good pick though. Vampire kids are creepy.

 



7.  Now this pick really blew me away! For the 7, they choose to put in Wednesday Addams. What the fuck? Really? No fucking way! ‘The Addams Family’ is more like a comedy for me. I know that she kills her brother and shit like that, but still, not creepy. By the way, I’m talking about the remake here. Not the original TV series. But whatever. I disagree with this.

Well, that’s part one. I’ll post the other half in an hour or so. So in the meantime, feel free to stay here and hang out. Sasha's got some good shit cooking, and I think she may be taking volunteers for our human sacrifice that's going down tonight. So stay a while. Until next time, take care, stay a-scared and I am out. Have a safe and Happy Halloween! 

ZOMBIE ZANE








No comments:

Post a Comment